A Journey Into Sound with Cheryl MurphyCheryl Murphy
February 22 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm$40 – $55
The use of sound has been used by cultures around the world and through the centuries to induce meditation, relaxation, control pain and manage other physical and emotional issues. Sound Meditation enhances relaxation and effortlessly allows the body to activate self-healing. The soft, soothing tones of the singing bowls open the flow of energy in the body for physical, emotional, mental and spiritual transformation. Sound Healing sessions can reduce stress and anxiety, clear and rebalance the chakras, and help clear emotional blockages.
Join Certified Sound Healing Practitioner Cheryl Murphy (Atma Buti Level IV) for this FUN, RELAXING and INTERACTIVE workshop. Participants will:
– learn about the history of singing bowls and how they are made
– learn a variety of techniques for playing singing bowls
– have the opportunity to practice playing a variety of different bowls
– learn techniques for incorporating one or more bowls into their personal meditation/spiritual practice
– learn to use a singing bowl for headache relief, muscle pain, stress/anxiety, aura cleansing, chakra clearing and MORE!
The workshop will conclude with a 45 minute Sound Journey Meditation. Participants should wear loose comfortable clothing with no buttons. No experience necessary, all are welcome.
Cost: $40 (preregistered) $55 after February 19, 2020
Note: We are switching to a regular weekly Sunday Sound events in Roanoke only from 6:30 to 7:30 pm. Teaching rotation of Cheryl, Kimberly and Betsy. You can see who is leading any week’s Sunday Sound by looking at the class calendar.